Home / Gifts / Music Boxes & Instruments / "Aida" Musical Jewelry Box (Item# 1000008030 )
"Aida" Musical Jewelry Box
This collectible musical jewelry box features a reproduction of the vintage poster from Verdi's Aida on the cover, a soft light beige velvet interior, a ring roll and storage space.
The hand-crafted inlaid walnut box is made in Italy and plays "Triumphal March".
- Hand-crafted in Sorrento, Italy following traditional methods that date back centuries.
- 18 note movement plays "Triumphal March"
- A wind-up musical mechanism is mounted on the inside and can be viewed thru a clear glass panel when the box is opened.
- Interior is lined with velvet for storing precious keepsakes; also, features a ring roll.
- Dimensions: 6.75"L x 5"W x 2.25"H
Set against the epic backdrop of ancient Egypt, Giuseppe Verdi’s Aida (1871) is an intimate love story about one man and two women who get caught between their personal feelings and the fate of their nations. The great Triumphal Scene at the center of Act II ranks among opera’s most celebrated moments.
You might also like......